Irrespective of gender and sexuality when adults enter a loving committed relationship, such as cohabitation, civil partnership or marriage, there are legal implications and consequences. We actively support the LGBT community in Scotland and are empathetic to the needs of the growing community.
We specialise in offering a service to manage your case with care and understanding to ensure that you receive the appropriate level of support throughout.
We pursue and defend cases affecting relationships with a view to settling matters as amicably and cost effectively as possible, at what can be a very challenging time.
Our Solicitors are experienced practitioners who advise on the following areas of relationship law:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Civil Partnership
- Civil Interdict, Non-Harassment Order, Exclusion Order
- Legal Separation
- Child Law
- Residence or contact arrangements
- Guardianship, kinship care, parental responsibilities and parental rights
- Children Hearings
- Permanence orders
- Child abduction within UK and Hague Convention Countries
- Cross-border, international issues, including relocation of children
- Child support and maintenance.