Property Description -
Set on a quiet residential street, this delightful, two bedroom property is arranged over the
ground and first floor of a detached property. The accommodation has been recently redecorated throughout in a light and neutral scheme and benefits from a large sitting/dining room, perfect for entertaining and plenty of storage space.
Rutherford Drive is a quiet residential street in Liberton, a popular area of South Edinburgh. The property is well served by a variety of local amenities on nearby Walter Scott Avenue, including a Scotmid, pharmacy and take away eateries and there are also a number supermarkets within easy reach. A good selection of clothing stores, restaurants and entertainment facilities can be found at Cameron Toll Shopping Centre as well as the superstores just over the bypass at Straiton. The stunning parkland of the Hermitage of Braid is close by, for those seeking a hit of nature, as well as Inch Park. Liberton Primary School and Liberton High School are both within catchment. There is easy access to the Royal Infirmary and for those commuting into Edinburgh City Centre a variety of buses pass along Gilmerton Road. For the motorist, the A7 leads directly to the city bypass and quick links to Scotland’s central motorway network.
• Main Door Access
• Ground Floor Entrance Hall with Under-Stairs Storage Area
• First Floor Hallway with Three Storage Cupboards
• Large, Dual Aspect Sitting/Dining Room
• Stylish Fitted Kitchen with Cold Store
• Two Good-Sized Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
• Bathroom with White Suite and Shower Over Bath
• Neutral Decor Throughout
• Double Glazing and Centrally Heated
• Private Garden to Front and Shared Garden to Rear
Council Tax Band - B
Energy Performance Rating - D