Substantial, extended, detached bungalow in beautiful garden grounds.
Property Description -
A delightful four bedroom, two bathroom, extended bungalow, with lovely sandstone frontage, offering an abundance of living and entertaining space with a lovely bay-fronted drawing room, opening onto a spacious dining room. The property is set in beautiful mature and well maintained gardens with a paved terrace and lawn, as well a a substantial private driveway and good sized external workshop, perfect for the hobbyist.
Milton Road West is in Duddingston area which is in the east of city centre of Edinburgh, sandwiched between the beautiful beaches at Portobello and the dramatic cliffs of Holyrood Park. The property has easy access to the lovely local shops and independent cafes of Portobello High Street and the the beautiful Promenade and an array of larger superstores, leisure facilities and eateries can be found at nearby Fort Kinnaird Retail Park. The cultural delights of Edinburgh City Centre, are only a short drive/cycle ride away to the west, through delightful Holyrood Park. For families, the new Portobello High School and Holyrood High School are within the immediate vicinity with newly opened St Johns Primary & Brunstane primary nearby. Good bus routes provide regular links into the city centre, and for the motorist there are excellent connections to the Edinburgh city bypass and from there, the central Scotland motorway network. Brunstane Railway Station is nearby.
• Entrance Porch
• Entrance Hall with Large under Stairs Storage Cupboard
• Bright Drawing Room with Large Bay Window
• Adjoining Dining Room
• Sunny, South-Facing Sitting Room with Patio Doors to Gardens
• Fitted Kitchen with Adjoining Glazed Utility Room
• Two First Floor Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes and Ample Attic Storage
• Ground Floor Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
• Study/Bedroom 4
• Eaves Storage/Hobby Room
• Family Bathroom
• Shower Room
• Gas Central Heating
• Double-Glazing Throughout
• Good Sized External Workshop
• Sunny South-Facing Garden with Mature Trees and Shrubs
• Private Driveway with Space for Two Cars
• Some of the furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
Energy Performance Rating - E
Council Tax Band - G
NOTE - Viewers MUST be COVID Symptom free. Social distancing and face coverings are mandatory and viewings are limited to 1 person withn the property at any time. No children will be allowed to enter the property.